City officials might find some of the following sample forms useful. Not all of these forms are appropriate for every type of municipality. Those interested in using these forms are urged to consult their city attorney. The entities that provided these examples have not provided any guarantees regarding the suitability of the documents.
All forms are in PDF format.
- Ethics Ordinance Drafting Worksheet™
- Affidavit and Statement of Rep-Mandatory Disclosures – Lakeway 2.2015
- Conflict Disclosure Statement
- Contractor Disclosure Form
- Conflict of Interest Affidavit
- Ethics Training for New Employees
- Model Ethics Policy
- Code of Ethics Summary – Lakeway 2.2015
- Procurement Manual Texas Office of the Comptroller
These documents are provided as examples, only. They are for educational purposes. Neither the Texas Center for Municipal Ethics™ nor the lawyers of the Bojorquez Law Firm, PC, provide those who are inclined to utilize these samples any recommendation or assurances regarding the usefulness of these samples. The free provision of these forms does not constitute legal advice.